DC2O is an asset management consulting company specialising operational and life cycle costing
It was was established in 2018 with an initial focus on the interface between Design and Construction to Operation, hence the name DC2O. In Feb 2019 DC2O started development of YARDSTICK.
The purpose of YARDSTICK has been to give property owners, operators, consultants and institutions the ability to gain transparency of whole-of-life asset costs. Empowering these stakeholders to make informed asset-related decisions provides opportunities to improve processes, increasing asset value and better manage risks.
Our team are highly experienced specialists in operational costs, strategic asset management, facilities management, planning, procurement, contracts, bidding, construction, data analytics, operations, refinancing, secondary markets and insurance.
DC2O has established a respectable base of clients including Calvary Care, Serco, Multiplex Construction, Health Infrastructure NSW, Enwave, Haldon Industries and Hickory.
Applications, such as Yardstick and WoL Cost Guide, and consulting are the sources of revenue. DC2O offers consulting services to help organisations achieve asset management objectives . Specifically we offer services in:
- LCC modelling
- Development of YARDSTICK models
- Design and Construction transitioning to Operations including defects management and establishing information systems
- Asset management strategy
- Pursue and promote best practice asset management
- Work in a transparent and collaborative manner with clients as their partner and to drive continuous improvements in performance
- Look for the best solution to achieve our clients? objectives
- Provide sound and reliable advice with evidence and alternatives, to provide clients with the greatest degree of certainty to support effective decision-making
- Provide our client with tangible, workable tools which can be utilized for ongoing benefit into the future
Provide quality asset information to property industry, decision makers and stakeholders which is
accurate, accessible, transparent and maintainable
DC2O believes that understanding of whole of life cost, including operational costs, is the key to asset management benefits